Central Microfinance is a company set by the group of professionals having over 35 years of experience in establishing, managing, or turning around financial institutions & Commercial Banks across geographies. Our Shareholders, Advisory Board & Management enjoy strong relationships in the Middle East, Southeastern Europe, and Asia.
We are operating as a registered/licensed Microfinance Organization by National Bank of Georgia. Central is a Microfinance Organization that is persistent in its quest for excellent financial products, quality services and continuous learning.
Our mission is to provide opportunities for affordable financial solutions that help people to build their enterprises, create jobs and raise their standard of living.
- To improve income in agricultural, commercial, trading & manufacturing enterprises in the urban & rural areas by providing affordable financial assistance in order to help them achieve a higher income.
- To promote the general well-being of the people and transform them into self-reliant, self-managing, just and hardworking communities.
- Our mission is to provide micro, small and medium entrepreneurs with the wherewithal to manage their financial resources efficiently and by doing so to improve the quality of their lives.
- Our business is to promote human dignity through the development of self-reliant, participatory financial institutions.
- To provide quality and innovative financial and nonfinancial services that empowers people to excel.
We are working together for our customers and our communities in order to build a large network of sustainable social enterprises that improve the living standards of people.
Our vision is to:
- Empower the people particularly in urban & rural areas to take greater control of their own lives and significantly improve their standard of living by increasing their opportunities for making productive economic investments.
- The long-term vision of Central is to create a society ‘where citizens have equal and affordable economic and social opportunities to improve their standards of living, and where they can contribute productively towards the overall development of the country’.
- The productive poor, particularly women, have access to sustainable financial (and nonfinancial) services that significantly improves their economic opportunities and quality of life.
- To be a leading financial institution who provides excellent services to families in order to create benefits for clients, shareholders and society.